Kohinoor Shangrila

  • Start from ₹80 lakh
2, 3 BHK Flats in Pimpri, Pune

Description

Luxurious 2, 3 BHK Homes

A

Overview

Discover the epitome of elegance and comfort at Kohinoor Shangrila Phase-2, the latest tower launched in the heart of Pimpri, Pune. Offering lavish 2 and 3 BHK homes, this residential project is designed to captivate your senses and elevate your lifestyle to new heights.

One can immerse in the impressive landscape podium with amenities, including a swimming pool, party area, gymnasium, and more. The project features 11 to 22 storeys with four parking levels and over 260 parking slots. KohinoorShangrila Phase-2 offers homes registered under RERA No: P52100030688, ensuring a trusted investment.

The project is webbed excellently as it offers great connectivity to PCMC Metro Station within a walkable distance, easy connectivity to Chinchwad, Mumbai, and Nashik and proximity to top colleges and hospitals. It also offers lush greenery, themed courtyards, and a grand entrance. The multi-tier security system and unique landscape podium add to the appeal. Each unit contains branded specifications, providing a luxurious living experience full of comfort and elegance at an affordable price.

Hurry up book your home by paying just 3% and the rest 97% post getting your possession, offer valid for a limited period!

Project Highlights

  • Launching 22 storey Tower B with four parking levels and over 260 parking slots
  • Pre-Launch Discount upto ₹2 lacs
  • 550+ Families are already enjoying luxurious living in Tower A
  • Hosts Sports Facilities, Themed Courtyards and Lush Greenery
  • Multi-tier Security and Security Cabin
  • Unique Landscape Podium with Amenities
  • 15+ World Class Amenities
  • Walkable Distance from PCMC Metro Station-300 Mtr.
  • Well-Connected With Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, malls & Highways.
  • RERA Number – P52100030688

APARTMENTCARPET AREAPRICE STARTS
2 BHKCheck in Brochure₹80 L*
3 BHKCheck in Brochure₹1.12 Cr*

Please download Brochure on WhatsApp to see each and every detail about Kohinoor Shangrila

Location Advantage
  • Oasis Multi-speciality Hospital – 11 min
  • Holiday Inn Hotel – 8 min
  • City One Mall – 7 min
  • More Supermarket – 5 min
  • City International School – 6 min
  • Kundan Medical Stores – 5 min

Details

Updated on August 18, 2023 at 12:17 pm
  • Price: Start from ₹80 lakh
  • Possession Starts: December 2025

360° Virtual Tour

Floor Plans & Pricing

Description:
Please download Brochure on WhatsApp to see each and every detail about Kohinoor Shangrila

Similar Properties

Compare listings

Compare
Download Brochure on WhatsApp
  • Download Brochure on WhatsApp